01 March 2009

Mike Posner: A Matter of Time

I'm usually the one to wrinkle my nose when people ride the "Trend Train" and ride the coat tails of whomever is hot for the next 15 minutes. But in the occassion that someone is genuinely talented, and I respect what they do--no matter if it's trendy or not-- I tell people about it. And in the very rare occassion that someone is trendy and I like them, it usually looks a little something like this:



Sidenote: Check out his clipart Transformers..

For all of our local readers, he's scheduled to open for N.E.R.D with Big Sean at Mad Anthony on April 16th.
It drops March 1st. I think I heard you can download it on iTunes pour FREE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are important, Discount Ugg Boots a pair of shoes can have the north face sale an overall effect on Hogan Shoes a persons health and happiness Moncler . Not only Cheap TOD'S Shoes pain and discomfort can UGG Womens Evera Shoes be brought o <A title="Cheap North Face Jackets"